Villa | Greece, Crete, Plaka Villa Topaz Crete

From €460.00
per night / 6 persons
1 adult · 0 children
Adults
-
+
Children
-
+

Please enter the age of the additional persons

Rental price

Description

Villa Topaz is the luxurious accommodation that will fulfill your dream of peace and quiet in the highest comfort. The view of the pool, the garden and the majestic bay of Mirabelo is simply breathtaking.

On the ground floor you can relax in the living area, which is like all the interiors is flooded with daylight. The soft earthy tones of the brand furniture and decoration, as well as the stone-built details, create a calming ambience and a cosy yet elegant place to relax. The kitchen is designed to be equipped with the latest technology appliances and a family heirloom table combined with Bonaldo's modern chairs. On this floor there is also an elegantly furnished bathroom with shower.

Upstairs are the comfortable bedrooms; two double rooms and one twin room, all equipped with high quality COCO-MAT bed systems. Pick a book from the bookshelf in your room, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the amazing view of the sea and landscape from your own bed! The oak floors contribute to the feel-good atmosphere of the villa. The main bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and a beautiful combination of Italian tiles with mosaic. The villa is cleaned daily, except Sundays.

The outdoor area of the villa offers an 8  m x 4m swimming pool with an outdoor shower as well as sun loungers, teak table and chairs from Gloster. In addition to the pool area, the garden with aromatic herbs and a barbecue area with wood stove and marble table invites you to relax.

Size of the beds:
2 single beds 0,87 m x 2,00 m
1 double bed 1,40 x 2,00 m
1 double bed 1,80 x 2,00 m

About the location:

Villa Topaz is located only about 1.3 kilometers from the nearest beach and 1.2 kilometers outside the Cretan village of Plaka, where taverns and mini-markets are located. The tourist coastal town of Elounda is 6.5 kilometres away, where many activities are possible.   Various shops, nightlife can be found in Elounda. The beaches in Elounda are perfect for sunbathing and swimming. Because the bay of Elounda is very protected from the open sea, there are almost never higher waves. Most of the time the water is calm like in a bathing lake. Since some beaches are shallow, these beaches are also suitable for a beach holiday with children. Popular is for example the beach next to the dam to the peninsula Elounda. It has been awarded the "Blue Flag" several times for a particularly clean beach. Possibilities for boat tours, yacht rental with skipper, water skiing ... are offered on site.

The villa has the license of the Greek Tourist Board with the number 1040K91003005801.

Read more
  • Address
  • Crete / Plaka
  • Size
  • 140 m²
  • Persons
  • 6 (+1)
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 2
  • Private pool
Calculate route

Distances

Distance to the airport
63 km
Distance to the port
63 km
Distance to the restaurant
1,20 km
Distance to beach
1,20 km
Distance to the supermarket
1,30 km
Distance to centre
1,20 km

Features

Activities
  • Boat with skipper for hire
  • Boat trips
  • Hiking
  • Water sports
Bathroom 1
  • Shower
  • WC
Bathroom 2
  • Bathtub
  • WC
Bedroom 1
  • Balcony
  • Double bed
  • Fridge
  • Satellite/cable television
Bedroom 2
  • Balcony
  • Double bed
  • Wardrobe
  • Satellite/cable television
Bedroom 3
  • 2 single beds
  • Balcony
  • Wardrobe
  • Satellite/cable television
Cancellation policy
  • Free cancellation option
Entertainment
  • Blu-ray Player
  • DVD-Player
  • Music system
  • Satellite/cable television
  • Sound system
  • WLAN
Show more/less
General
  • Alarm system
  • Bathrobe
  • Bed linen
  • Ironing board
  • Iron
  • Hair dryer
  • Hand/shower towel
  • Air conditioning
  • Pool towels
  • Safe
  • Washing machine
  • Central heating
Show more/less
Kitchen
  • Oven
  • Ceran hob
  • Freezer
  • Dishwasher
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Fridge
  • Nespresso machine
Show more/less
Living and dining area
  • Couch
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Satellite/cable television
Location
  • Detached
  • Sea view
  • Close to the beach
Outdoor area
  • Outdoor shower
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Garden
  • Pergola
  • Private pool
  • Sunbeds
  • Sunshade
  • Terrace
Show more/less
Services (exklusive)
  • Private chef
  • Laundry service
  • Additional service possible
Services (inklusive)
  • Bed linen change three times a week
  • Hand/shower towel change three times a week
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Daily cleaning
  • Welcome package
Show more/less
Suitable for
  • Pets not allowed
Wellness
  • Private pool

Rentals

Period
Min. nights
Price per night
Final cleaning
2022-07-23 - 2022-08-27
3
€780.00
Inclusive
2022-08-27 - 2022-09-17
3
€630.00
Inclusive
2022-09-17 - 2022-10-01
3
€520.00
Inclusive
2022-10-01 - 2022-12-30
3
€460.00
Inclusive

 

We will make the cancellation conditions more flexible due to Corona. Please feel free to ask us for the exact conditions.

 

Terms of payment 12.06-10.09.

A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is due immediately to confirm the booking. Payment of the remaining 70% of the rental cost is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.

Payment terms low season

A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is due immediately to confirm the booking. Payment of the remaining 70% of the rental cost is due 14 days prior to arrival.

 

Cancellation policy travel period 12.06.-10.09.

If a guest cancels up to 8 weeks prior to arrival, no cancellation fees will apply. If a reservation is cancelled less than 8 weeks prior to arrival, 100% of the total rental cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.

Cancellation policy low season travel period

If a guest cancels up to 14 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fees will apply. If a reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total rental cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.

 

Without guarantee

Calendar

August 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
 
 
 
September 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
 
 
October 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
November 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
 
  • Booking
  • Free
  • Minimum booking days
  • Mark
  • Offer
(Green colored days can be clicked/booked.)
Last updated: 2022-08-12

1 review for Villa Topaz Crete

Average review

5,0 / 5
For 1 reviews
Interior
5,0
Price / quality
5,0
Service
5,0
Location
5,0
5,0/5
Dine 2021-09-05 Villa Topaz Crete

Traumhafte Villa ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wir haben in dieser traumhaften Villa einen wundervollen Urlaub verbracht. Der Pool mit dem unglaublichen Ausblick, das hochwertig und geschmackvoll eingerichtete Haus, der kleine Ort Plaka mit tollen Restaurants und einem schönen Kiesstrand bekommen von uns 5 Sterne ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Das Ganze wurde nur noch von dem Vermieter/Eigentümer getoppt, der uns persönlich so herzlich und gastfreundliche empfangen hat (selbstgemachte Marmelade von seiner Mutter mit Aprikosen aus dem eigenen Garten, schon allein der Duft ein Traum, im Ofen ein warmer Zucchini Auflauf, ebenfalls von seiner Mutter zubereitet, der Kühlschrank gefüllt mit einer Grundausstattung an Lebensmitteln, ein riesen Obstteller), wie wir es noch nirgends erlebt haben und wir sind schon sehr viel durch die Welt gereist. Wir kommen wieder!

Write review

Interior
5.0
Price / quality
5.0
Service
5.0
Location
5.0
5,0/5
Privacy*
* required

More accommodations in this house

  • 6 (+1) Persons
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 3 Bedrooms

Villa Amethyst Crete

Villa Greece, Crete, Plaka

Villa Amethyst is the ideal place to find moments of rest and relaxation. The luxurious villa offers modern design and a gigantic view of the pool, the garden and the majestic bay of Mirabelo with the island of Spinelonga inside.

  • Badewanne mit Hydromassage
  • Sea view
  • Private pool
New
From €460.00
per night / 6 persons
Required additional costs
Total: €0.00
Details