Villa | Greece, Rhodes, Lindos Lindos Chic Blue Villa

1 adult · 0 children
Adults
-
+
Children
-
+

Please enter the age of the additional persons

Please select a travel period.

Hereby we would like to point out that you will be redirected to the portal "Webhotelier" for booking. We have no influence on the data processing by Webhotelier. You can find further information in our privacy policy.

Description

Lindos Chic Blue Villa is located in Lindos, just 200 meters from Saint Paul's Bay and a minute walk from the village center. It features a sun terrace with a hot tub and views of the Acropolis of Lindos and the ancient amphitheater. There is a seating area and a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. The property is equipped with CocoMat mattresses and pillows. It also has a private bathroom with hydromassage facilities.

The second bathroom offers views of the Acropolis of Lindos from its window. Free air conditioning and free Wi-Fi are also provided. Upon arrival, guests are offered a bottle of wine and water.

Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horseback riding, snorkeling and windsurfing.

Location:

Lindos Chic Blue Villa located in the heart of Lindos, less than 1 minute walk from the center of Lindos where all restaurants, stores, souvenir stores, bars and cafes are located, yet in a quiet neighborhood. The central location gives guests all the options on foot - the villa is less than 3 minutes walk from the private parking lot (where guests can park for free in the Lindos Chic Blue Villa guest lot) and only 5 minutes walk from the famous St. Pauls Bay, where the most romantic wedding ceremonies on the whole island of Rhodes take place every summer.

The villa has the license of the Greek Tourism Authority with the number 1456K112K0188300.

Read more
  • Address
  • Rhodes / Lindos
  • Size
  • 140 m²
  • Persons
  • 4 (+4)
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 2
Calculate route

Distances

Distance to the airport
50 km
Distance to the restaurant
100 m
Distance to the supermarket
100 m
Distance to centre
100 m
Distance to the port
48 km
Distance to beach
650 m

Features

Activities
  • Boat with skipper for hire
  • Boat trips
  • Riding
  • Hiking
  • Water sports
  • Windsurfing/Kitesurfing
Show more/less
Bathroom 1
  • Shower
  • Cosmetic mirror
  • WC
Bathroom 2
  • Shower
  • Cosmetic mirror
  • WC
Bedroom 1
  • Double bed
  • Satellite/cable television
Bedroom 2
  • 2 Single beds convertible into double bed
  • Satellite/cable television
Cancellation policy
  • Free cancellation option
Entertainment
  • Satellite/cable television
  • WLAN
General
  • Bathrobe
  • Bed linen
  • Hair dryer
  • Hand/shower towel
  • Slippers
  • Cot
  • High chair for children
  • Air conditioning
  • Bath amenities
  • Pool towels
  • Safe
Show more/less
Kitchen
  • Oven
  • Ceran hob
  • Freezer
  • Dishwasher
  • Icemaker
  • Coffee maker
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
Show more/less
Living and dining area
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Fireplace
  • Satellite/cable television
  • Sofa bed
Location
  • Detached
  • In town
  • Close to the beach
Outdoor area
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Jacuzzi
  • Lounge
  • Car park
  • Sunbeds
  • Terrace
Show more/less
Services (exklusive)
  • Additional service possible
Services (inklusive)
  • Bed linen change three times a week
  • Hand/shower towel change three times a week
  • Cleaning three times a week
  • Welcome package
Wellness
  • Jacuzzi

Rentals

 

We will make the cancellation conditions more flexible due to Corona. Please feel free to ask us for the exact conditions.

 

Terms of payment

A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is due immediately to confirm the booking. Payment of the remaining 70% of the rental cost is due 30 days prior to arrival.

 

Cancellation Policy

If a guest cancels up to 30 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fees will apply. If a reservation is cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival, 70% of the total rental cost will be charged as a cancellation fee. In case of no-show, 100% of the total rental cost will be charged as cancellation fee

 

No guarantee

Calendar

May 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
 
 
 
 
June 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
23
24
25
26
27
28
 
 
 
July 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
26
27
28
29
30
31
August 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
 
 
 
 
  • Booking
  • Free
  • Minimum booking days
  • Mark
  • Offer
(Green colored days can be clicked/booked.)
Last updated: 2022-05-20

Write review

Interior
5.0
Price / quality
5.0
Service
5.0
Location
5.0
5,0/5
Privacy*
* required