Villa | Greece, Crete, Gerani Villa Athinais

From €330.00
per night / 8 persons
1 adult · 0 children
Adults
-
+
Children
-
+

Please enter the age of the additional persons

Rental price

  • Address
  • Crete / Gerani
  • Size
  • 200 m²
  • Persons
  • 8 (+2)
  • Bedrooms
  • 4
  • Bathrooms
  • 4
  • Private pool
Calculate route

Distances

Distance to centre
500 m
Distance to the supermarket
500 m
Distance to beach
1,70 km
Distance to the restaurant
500 m
Distance to the port
149 km
Distance to the airport
28,70 km

Features

Activities
  • Boat with skipper for hire
  • Boat trips
  • Diving/Snorkeling
  • Hiking
Bathroom 1
  • Shower
  • En-suite bathroom
  • WC
Bathroom 2
  • Shower
  • En-suite bathroom
  • WC
Bathroom 3
  • Shower
  • En-suite bathroom
  • WC
Bedroom 1
  • Balcony
  • Double bed
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Wardrobe
  • Satellite/cable television
Show more/less
Bedroom 2
  • Balcony
  • Double bed
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Wardrobe
  • Satellite/cable television
Show more/less
Bedroom 3
  • Balcony
  • Double bed
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Wardrobe
  • Satellite/cable television
Show more/less
Cancellation policy
  • Covid-19: free cancellation option
  • Free cancellation option
Entertainment
  • DVD-Player
  • Music system
  • Satellite/cable television
  • WLAN
General
  • Bed linen
  • Ironing board
  • Iron
  • Hair dryer
  • Hand/shower towel
  • Air conditioning
  • Safe
  • Tumble dryer
  • Washing machine
Show more/less
Guest WC
  • WC
Kitchen
  • Oven
  • Ceran hob
  • Freezer
  • Dishwasher
  • Coffee maker
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
Show more/less
Living and dining area
  • Couch
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Fireplace
  • Satellite/cable television
Location
  • Sea view
  • Close to the beach
Outdoor area
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Heatable pool
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Garden
  • Lounge
  • Car park
  • Pergola
  • Private pool
  • Sunbeds
  • Sunshade
  • Terrace
Show more/less
Services (exklusive)
  • Private chef
Services (inklusive)
  • Bed linen change once a week
  • Hand/shower towel change once a week
  • Weekly cleaning
Studio
  • Badewanne mit Hydromassage
  • Bathroom
  • Double bed
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Satellite/cable television
  • Sofa bed
  • WC
Show more/less
Wellness
  • Badewanne mit Hydromassage
  • Heatable pool
  • Fitness area
  • Private pool

Rentals

Period
Min. nights
Price per night
Final cleaning
2022-06-16 - 2022-09-12
5
€550.00
Inclusive
2022-09-12 - 2022-10-10
5
€410.00
Inclusive
2022-10-10 - 2022-11-01
5
€330.00
Inclusive

 

Terms of payment

A deposit of 25% of the total rental cost is due immediately to confirm the booking. Payment of the remaining 75% of the rental cost is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.

 

Cancellation policy

If a guest cancels up to 4 weeks prior to arrival, no cancellation fees will apply. If a reservation is cancelled less than 4 weeks prior to arrival, 100% of the total rental cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.

 

Without guarantee

Optional services

Poolheizung
€60.00 Per day

Calendar

July 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
1
2
3
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
August 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
 
 
 
September 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
15
16
17
18
19
 
 
October 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Booking
  • Free
  • Minimum booking days
  • Mark
  • Offer
(Green colored days can be clicked/booked.)
Last updated: 2022-07-02

Write review

Interior
5.0
Price / quality
5.0
Service
5.0
Location
5.0
5,0/5
Privacy*
* required