Luxury Villa | Greece, Crete, Kissamos Villa Votsalo

1 adult · 0 children
Adults
-
+
Children
-
+

Please enter the age of the additional persons

Please select a travel period.

Hereby we would like to point out that you will be redirected to the portal "Webhotelier" for booking. We have no influence on the data processing by Webhotelier. You can find further information in our privacy policy.

Description

Watch the accommodation video

The luxurious Villa Votsalo offers comfort at the highest level, with a private, heated infinity pool, located directly on the beach and with magnificent views of the blue Aegean Sea.

The luxury villa has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor with a total surface area of 180 sqm, offering sleeping accommodation for up to 7 guests in three comfortable bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living room, plus a baby cot. The master bedroom is equipped with a double bed (1.80 x 2.00 m) and the two guest bedrooms with one double bed (1.60 x 2.00 m) and one twin bed (1.00 x 2.00 m), each with en-suite bathroom (bathrobes & toiletries).
The luxurious Meltemi-Youphoria apartment is available in the basement of the villa, offering the same high level of comfort.
This luxury apartment also has an open plan living room, dining-kitchen area including wine cellar on a total area of 120 sqm and offers sleeping facilities for up to 5 guests in two comfortable bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living room, plus a baby cot. The master bedroom is equipped with a double bed (1.80 x 2.00 m) and the guest bedroom with a double bed (1.80 x 2.00 m) and en-suite bathrooms (bathrobes & toiletries). Access to the private outdoor area with dining area and portable outdoor barbecue is provided.
For an additional detailed description with photos please see Apartment Meltemi on this website.

The large panoramic doors on the ground floor give a view and access to the spacious outdoor area. Here you will find a heatable infinity pool of 4.5 m x 10 m, sunbathing area, dining and lounge area with adjacent outdoor barbecue.
The swimming pool can be heated with a pool heat pump so that the water is approx. 24 - 26°C depending on the weather. There is a charge for the pool heating and we ask for a two-day advance reservation for this facility. A pool cover is available and must be used to achieve an optimal heating of the pool.

An outside shower for all three villas together is available on the way from the sea to the house.
Alarm system for the villa is integrated. Parking for two cars is available.
Daily hosting service includes restaurant and excursion advice, taxi booking, doctor on call, daily house cleaning (except Sundays), bed linen and towel change twice a week, welcome package.
Service with extra charge: airport transfer, honeymoon package, massages and beauty treatments, organized private boat trips.
1-2 extra beds could be arranged for additional guests.

About the location:

Villa Votsalo (the eastern house) is located directly in front of a pebble beach in rural surroundings, 2 km from the town of Kissamos and 100 m from the nearest mini-market.
An excellent fish tavern can also be found 100 meters away. Other villages, beaches and sights are easily accessible by car.

The villa has the license of the Greek Tourist Board with the number 1014404.

Read more
  • Address
  • Crete / Kissamos
  • Size
  • 180 m²
  • Persons
  • 10 (+4)
  • Bedrooms
  • 5
  • Bathrooms
  • 5
  • Private pool
Calculate route

Distances

Distance to the airport
63 km
Distance to the port
185 km
Distance to the restaurant
100 m
Distance to beach
0 m
Distance to the supermarket
100 m
Distance to centre
2 km

Features

Activities
  • Boat with skipper for hire
  • Boat trips
  • Sailing
  • Diving/Snorkeling
  • Hiking
  • Water sports
Show more/less
Bathroom 1
  • Bathtub
  • En-suite bathroom
  • WC
Bathroom 2
  • Shower
  • En-suite bathroom
  • WC
Bathroom 3
  • Shower
  • En-suite bathroom
  • WC
Bedroom 1
  • Double bed
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Wardrobe
Bedroom 2
  • Double bed
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Wardrobe
Bedroom 3
  • 2 single beds
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Wardrobe
Cancellation policy
  • Covid-19: free cancellation option
Entertainment
  • Music system
  • Satellite/cable television
  • Sound system
  • WLAN
General
  • Alarm system
  • Bathrobe
  • Bed linen
  • Ironing board
  • Iron
  • Hair dryer
  • Hand/shower towel
  • Cot
  • Air conditioning
  • Safe
  • Washing machine
Show more/less
Kitchen
  • Oven
  • Ceran hob
  • Freezer
  • Dishwasher
  • Coffee maker
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
Show more/less
Living and dining area
  • Couch
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Sofa bed
Location
  • Sea/beach access
  • Sea view
  • Seafront
  • Beach within walking distance
  • Close to the beach
Show more/less
Outdoor area
  • Outdoor shower
  • BBQ
  • Heatable pool
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Garden
  • Lounge
  • Car park
  • Pergola
  • Private pool
  • Sunbeds
  • Sunshade
  • Terrace
Show more/less
Services (exklusive)
  • Babysitting
  • Concierge
  • Event planning
  • Airport shuttle
  • Delivery service for food
  • Massage
  • Private chef
  • Yoga
  • Additional service possible
Show more/less
Services (inklusive)
  • Bed linen change twice a week
  • Hand/shower towel change twice a week
  • Daily cleaning
  • Welcome package
Suitable for
  • Pets allowed (on request)
Suite
  • 2 bathrooms
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Double bed
  • Shower
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Kitchen
  • Terrace
  • WC
  • Living and dining area
Show more/less
Wellness
  • Heatable pool
  • Private pool

Rentals

Plus a one-time refundable payment damage deposit of €1,000.00.

Terms of payment

A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is payable immediately to confirm the booking. The payment of the remaining 70% of the rental costs is due 42 days before arrival.

 

Cancellation policy

If a guest cancels up to 55 days before arrival, 30% of the total rental cost will be retained. If a guest cancels 25 - 55 days prior to arrival, 60% of the total price is due as a cancellation fee and if a guest cancels 15 - 25 days prior to arrival, 80% of the total price is due as a cancellation fee. If a booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total rental price will be charged as a cancellation fee.

 

Without guarantee

Terms of payment

A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is due immediately to confirm the booking. Payment of the remaining 70% of the rental cost is due 42 days prior to arrival.

 

Cancellation policy

If a guest cancels up to 55 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total rental cost will be retained. If a cancellation is made 25 - 55 days prior to arrival, 60% of the total cost will be retained as a cancellation fee and if a cancellation is made 15 - 25 days prior to arrival, 80% of the total cost will be retained as a cancellation fee. If a reservation is cancelled less than 15 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total rental cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.

 

Without guarantee

Optional services

Pool heating
€50.00 Per day

Calendar

July 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
August 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
 
 
 
September 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
 
 
October 2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Booking
  • Free
  • Minimum booking days
  • Mark
  • Offer
(Green colored days can be clicked/booked.)
Last updated: 2022-07-02

Write review

Interior
5.0
Price / quality
5.0
Service
5.0
Location
5.0
5,0/5
Privacy*
* required

More accommodations in this house

  • 14 (+5) Persons
  • 7 Bathrooms
  • 7 Bedrooms

Seafront Villa

Luxury Villa Greece, Crete, Kissamos

The luxurious Seafront Villa consists of the villas Votsalo and Ammos and offers comfort at the highest level, with heated infinity pool, located directly on the beach and with magnificent views of the blue Aegean Sea.

  • Heatable pool
  • Sea/beach access
  • Seafront
New
From €1,605.00
per night / 19 persons
Details
  • 4 (+1) Persons
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 2 Bedrooms

Villa Ammos-Kreta

Luxury Villa Greece, Crete, Kissamos

The luxurious Villa Ammos offers comfort at the highest level, with private infinity pool, located directly on the beach and with magnificent views of the blue Aegean Sea.

  • Sea/beach access
  • Private pool
  • Seafront
New
From €605.00
per night / 5 persons
Details